Monday, March 1, 2010

Decorative Wood Blocks

{click on picture to enlarge}

 
We are so excited about these wood blocks because we are getting everything for such a great price! We have changed the price to $1 a block!!! :) That is an amazing deal. So, if you wanted to get all 3 its only $3! ( you can get more than 3 if you'd like). Normally for 3 blocks such as these at a  craft store would be at least $10 for 3.

The three you can choose from are:
Family
Home
Love

Here is an example of what one can look like with scrapbook paper mod-podged {bring your won paper} onto the block:

Or you can get all three and stack them like this without mod-podge on the blocks {this is just an example of what it could look like, but we have different words and paint color}:




Since the sign up sheets didn't get all the way around the room yesterday we wanted everyone to still get a chance to order what they'd like to make. We will be ordering the words by Friday the 5th.

PLEASE leave a comment letting us know what word(s) you would like and what color. They come in cream or black. If it helps you choose, the paint colors are black, brown, and cream.

If you don't have a blogger account, e-mail me at noellibelli@hotmail.com to let me know what you'd like.

Thanks everyone for your cooperation! This should be a fun one!

Noelle

11 comments:

  1. If we want to do the modge podge do we need to bring our own scrapbook paper? I think I am going to do "Love" in cream. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to order all three, with black paint. Thanks so much for all the hard work you girls do for these fun activities, they are sure fun to come to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! you do need to bring your own scrapbook paper so you can decide how you want it to look.

    And yes! You can order more then 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to order 8 blocks. :) Of course I probably won't get them all made during the activity, but it's such a steal!

    And CUTE samples! I'm so excited for this activity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE!! Can I get 3 love block sets?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's the font for the words? I'd like all 3, please! I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'd like all three in cream please! :) -rachel hepworth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like all three as well with the cream font. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to still order some if that is possible-if not let me know. all 3 would be great-cream please! also i am VERY new to all this scrap book, creative stuff-what do i need to provide? i know nothing...

    ReplyDelete