Just so all of you know, our Relief Society meeting will be a little different this Sunday, February 7. President Harris (the stake president) would like to meet with our Relief Society and the 74th ward's Relief Society to discuss the power of the Priesthood. I'm so excited to hear what he has to say to us! So we will still be meeting at 1 pm with Relief Society first, we'll just be meeting in the gym with the 74th ward's Relief Society. I hope to see you all there. It will be great to have a meeting with President Harris!
Also, on February 14, we will be having a different meeting schedule. Our stake will be combining that day to have a general authority meet with us. I don't know yet who it is, but I know it will be one of the 12 apostles! We will meet that morning from 10-11:30 am, and that will be our meeting for the day. Hooray for morning Church and for spending time with an apostle! It's so exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment